2009 was a great first year for the ReBuilding Exchange and 2010 is shaping up for an even bigger success. Some milestones from the year:
* Deconstructed and diverted over 50 homes' worth of reusable building materials;
* Sold and distributed materials for projects ranging from residential kitchen rehabs to community garden projects in the neighborhood;
* Prepared for the launch of a deconstruction job training program for individuals with barriers to re-entry into the workforce; and
* Hosted educational, creative reuse workshops for all of our customers and friends.
ReBuilding Exchange Annual Fundraiser:
DATE: February 12, 2010
TIME: 6-10 PM
LOCATION: ReBuilding Exchange Warehouse
TIX: $30 suggested donation
* ReBuilding Exchange First Annual Design Competition
* Awards and prizes
* Food and refreshments
* Silent Auction
* Emcee by Lou Manfredini
* Live music by Eyes Manouche
Want to get more involved with the event? Please consider donating to the event's Silent Auction. If you would rather build something, we are willing to donate lumber. It will be a great way for over 400 people to get exposed to your product, service, art or good. Find more info here.
Thank you for your ongoing support and we'll see you all soon!